*NEW* AGENCY RULES & FORMS
The new rules governing real estate practices are now in effect. The changes will mark a significant shift in how REALTORS® in BC work with their clients and it is important to us that you know what to expect. Regardless of what type of real estate transaction you have with a REALTOR®, you will be using at least one of the below new forms.
The major changes include; more disclosure to both buyers and sellers as to the agency relationship options that are available, when those disclosures are made, and that a single realtor can now only represent both the buyer and the seller in a single real estate transaction if one or both of the parties choose to be unrepresented.
NEW FORMS NOW IN USE
1. DISCLOSURE OF REPRESENTATION IN TRADING SERVICES - PDF Click Here
- Required for EVERY Buyer and Seller
2. DISCLOSURE OF RISKS TO UNREPRESENTED PARTIES - PDF Click Here
- May be applicable to a Buyer or a Seller
3. AGREEMENT REGARDING CONFLICT OF INTEREST BETWEEN CLIENTS - PDF Click Here
- May be applicable to a Buyer or Seller
4. DISCLOSURE OF RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH DUAL AGENCY - PDF Click Here
- Will never be used by Defeo and Associates as we will no longer represent both the buyer and the seller in the same transaction
5. DISCLOSURE OF EXPECTED REMUNERATION PAYMENT - PDF Click Here
- Will be used by EVERY Seller on the presentation of every offer